Friday 29 August 2014

Flower Patch no. 2 & 3

Hello Everyone

Now I know everyone is showing you Christmas stuff right now - but I still have two Flower Patch projects to show you!

How cute is this one ?


I used the leaf stamps and layered them with the same colours, (Real Red and Pacific Point). I just stamped off to create the background leaf and stamped the internal design without stamping off.

I did a fancy fold too, Just scoring an inch or so from the right side and then folding the left hand side to match up in the middle. I find that is easier than measuring!

And this one is my favourite - love how easy it is to do the two step stamping and I was so happy with how this colour combination came out. Soft Sky and Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.


I am back with some festive planning on Tuesday - I have a treat box video for you. :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.