Friday 1 August 2014

You have the stamps…now go change the world!

Hello Everyone

A couple of weeks ago I shared a video on how to make the train card in this trio - and next Tuesday I have the video showing how to make the card using the liner image.


Today I am sharing the other card. The stamp set Traveller really lends itself to all sorts of cards - and this one is designed for a graduation or exam pass card. The greetings on all three come from a stamp set called Something to Say, which has some great sentiments like those below.



 I've used the Moonlight paper stack and co-ordinating cardstock in Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Basic Grey for my circles and the images are stamped using Memento ink. As I said - back on Tuesday with a video for the final card in this set.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.