Friday 19 September 2014

Colourful Bauble

Hello Everyone

Now if you don't like Christmas in September - bear with me - I will be back with a non-Christmas video on Tuesday - but today I am feeling festive and fabulous with this colourful project.

The stamp is a single stamp called, Christmas Bauble - and yes the clue is in the name. I have had fun colouring, embossing and decorating this bauble using blendabilites, markers, watercolours and embossing powders - and it looks different every time.

I am starting though with my favourite of all - totally non-traditional in colour - but we had old glass baubles in pinks and lilacs when I was little and these colours make me smile.

I coloured the bauble with Blendabilites, often using the smaller bullet end for the detail. If you are doing this, my tip is to aim to leave half the holly berries white then what you end up with are the tiny moons of white you see below! :)



I layered Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder card strips on to the Old Olive card and stamped a greeting from White Christmas, colouring the banners with Blendabilites also.

I hope you like this version - I have more, coming up in later posts. So tell me - do you prefer modern or traditional colouring for your Christmas projects?

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.