Friday 5 September 2014

Holiday Home Treat Bag

Hello Everyone

Well I promised you something from the Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up! today. This is not a Christmas project, but the stamp set, Holiday Home, has Christmas, Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving and New Home elements - so it is suitable for lots of occasions.

I used the wonderful Petite Cafe Gift Bags from Stampin' Up! These are not that petite; you get 10 bags for £5.50 and they are 8" X 3 1/4" X 2 1/2". They can be sealed and re-sealed with a fold over metal lined paper closure, and the bags are lined with a wax type food-safe paper, so are perfect for sticky treats.

I made a welcome to your new home bag, with an autumn theme. (BTW I decorated both sides to show  the versatility of the stamp set - it is Christmas on the front, I will share that here soon - but you are looking at the back of the closure here…)


The middle house is coloured using Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler blendabilites and is cut out using the matching framelits. (There is a 15% saving if you buy the framelits and stamps together). Check them out on my online store here.

I finished the project with a knotted piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.

Back on Tuesday with a fun video…see you then.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.