Friday 12 September 2014

Ornamental Pine in Silver

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a card made with my favourite traditional stamp set in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue from Stampin' Up! 

It is called Ornamental Pine and is features the pine bough and either a fir cone or Christmas bauble to hang from it. It works as a non-festive one with the pine cone, but today I am all out Christmas with a heat embossed bauble.

I stamped and silver embossed the fir and the bauble on Elegant Eggplant cardstock first, then did the bauble again and punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and popped it up on dimensionals.



The card base is in Blackberry Bliss, a combination that is striking I think, and you can see I stamped the fir cone image both on the base card and inside on the panel.

The inner and outer greetings both come from the Ornamental Pine stamp set.


I hope you like today's card. I have more projects using this stamp set coming up soon.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.