Saturday 1 November 2014

Petite Cafe Gift Bag - ready to be festive!

Hello Everyone

Back in September, I shared an autumn version of this project - and now it is certainly time for the festive side!

Just to remind you, these Petite Cafe Gift Bags are food safe with a waxy finish inside and a strong fold over seal.

I used the Holiday Home stamp set again, (yes I love it!), to create this Christmas scene. I stamped the house in Stazon and coloured it with markers and watercolour with our inks using an Aqua painter. I added a Gold Glimmer Paper star and some ribbon to finish.



These bags are so easy to decorate - you can just use designer paper and ribbon and they look amazing. I think this will be lovely filled with festive goodies! Hope you like it.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.