Saturday 8 November 2014

Project life cards

Hello Everyone

In the summer, I did a video showing you how to make the bicycle card below using elements from the Project Life range. I just realised, I didn't show you the other two cards in the set, so I am taking a break from Christmas and putting that right today…


For this one I have take one of the Project Life cards and stamped directly on to it using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set. I used the marker to stamp technique to match the colours on the card - love Stampin' Up! co-ordination! I embossed the background using the Arrows Embossing Folder. 


This next one uses an image from Life's Adventure - one of our hostess sets. I made a cute welcome home card - stamping with Memento Ink on to the card and colouring in with Blendabilites. I didn't colour everywhere - just picked out a few elements. I made a welcome tag using Washi Tape an a sticker from the Project Life Everyday Adventure add on kit. I finished with stamped washi using the Tape It stamp set


Have you made any non-scrapbooking projects with Project Life goodies? If you have, send me a picture or a link - I would love to see what you did!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.