Saturday 10 January 2015

Decorated Kraft Journal

Hello Everyone

Today's project is a decorated Large Kraft Journal. These new journals from the Spring/Summer Catalogue from Stampin' Up! are just £3.75 and once altered with stamps, papers or ribbons make a great gift.

I used the Butterfly Basics and Kinda Eclectic stamp sets, Blackberry Bliss ribbon and made this cute project. To make the white flowers - I stamped the images on to a post it note, cut out and masked the flowers and then gently sponged Soft Sky ink around the flowers to leave the petals white. I coloured the leaves with the new Wild Wasabi Blendabilites.


How would you decorate a journal for a gift?

Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.