Saturday 28 February 2015

Getting set for an EGG-cellent Easter

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a sweet Easter card made with the For Peeps Sake stamp set from Stampin' Up! This is one of three new Easter stamp sets in the Spring Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up!

I used the Marker to Stamp Technique on the three little chicks and I love the little mini eggs as used as a background on the card.


I hope you like this card - go and check out the other Easter choices 'Indescribable Gift' and 'Happy Easter Bunny' in the catalogue.

Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.