Monday 16 February 2015

VIDEO Dream Elizabeth's Craft Room Tour - part 1

Hello Everyone

OVERWHELMED - BLESSED - EXCITED - BEYOND HAPPY! Yes I am jumping up and down with joy and can't wait to share my new Dream Elizabeth's Craft Room with you.

I have three videos lined up - one today and two more next Tuesday. And lots and lots of pictures too.

I have been dreaming about this craft room for years - and finally - with the income I have earned from being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator my dreams have come true. My lovely, talented downline Carolyn and her company Zentrum Fitted Kitchens designed and created me the perfect space in which to be a full time stamper. I just can't thank her enough.

SO - tell me what you think - and let me know if you have any questions. I would love to hear from you.



The overhead view as originally envisioned by Carolyn - we tweaked the design with more open units and more work space by the time we finished.

Those all important measurements - I am glad Carolyn was the one making them! The plan below shows that when we were designing this room, I was still working full time doing a day job and only part time as a stamper - now I am glad to say that where it says 'clients day job desk' you can now scrub that out and say Full Time Stamper desk! Love it.




Fantastic Stamp n Storage units. I have the smaller punch one the 60 ink pad and marker one, the blendies one and the ribbon storage. Love love love them!



This is how I store my scraps - plastic file folders for each colour, sorted by colour family. It means I never cut into a new sheet unless I really need to. The files are from Ikea.


Clear blocks stored in buckets.


 My dauber storage. I made it from acrylic lipstick stands. I love how pretty they look on my desk.


This is my main work space with my most used tools to hand. I am SO lucky to have so much space to spread out now. Surely I won't be able to fill all this? LOL 


Close up of the ribbon storage. It is very flexible - as you can see I have bakers twine and other items stored in there.

Close up of the ink pad storage. I have each colour family in one column and then my additional inks like memento and stazon at the top.

New style punch storage. I have a few duplicates in there so I still have room for more!


Display area. 


My main desk for paperwork, blogging, video editing etc. I like to stand to stamp, so this is the only area at a lower level for me to sit and work.


At the end of my desk are rails for my old style punches - they still work beautifully!


Below I have made myself and inspiration/organisation board using the Hello Life Project Life kit from the spring summer catalogue. (Page 6 - £22.95). 
I have changed it up a bit to add some of my favourite sayings and also some Bermuda Bay colour to my room. I also made weekday pegs to attach notes for things I need to remember. 



So I couldn't finish better than to quote my favourite Walt Disney saying - and the reason my team are called the Dazzling Dreamers

If you can dream it - you can do it! 

Love Elizabeth X
p.s. back next tuesday with a peek inside the drawers and cupboards and lots more pictures….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.