Monday 30 March 2015

VIDEO DVD or Stamp Box Gift Holder

Hello Everyone

In today's video I give a shout out to Julia Baldwin, a fellow demonstrator who gave me the measurements for this fabby box. I have been sharing this box during some recent parties, but thought I would share with you all in making a version using the Something Borrowed DSP and Lotus Flower stamp. As it is the LAST DAY OF Sale A Bration 2015 - today is the final day you can get that stamp set for FREE!



Enjoy the video and scroll down for a close up view of the finished box.





Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.