Friday 17 April 2015

Blackberry Box!

Hello Everyone

I love this little Fry Box - it is made from the die exclusively available in the Stampin' Up! catalogue, (and also available on my online store here)

I made these up in Park Lace designer series paper on the left and Blackberry Bliss card stock with the DSP on the left.

The hearts and flower come from a stamp set called Peace, Love and Cupcakes and punched with the Sweetheart punch - love that shape.


The ribbon is in Smokey Slate and I just love how these little boxes turned out.

Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.