Friday 8 May 2015

Hearts a Flutter Farewell

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a card using the Hearts a Flutter framelits which are retiring - currently available at 50% discount along with a lot of other goodies.

**IMPORTANT - at the time I created these projects, all the items on the retirements list were available - but many have now sold out. Please go to my online store here to check for current availability. Note that some stamp sets not available in Clear Mount are still available in Wood Mount. ***

This card was a swap I received - I think from my lovely fellow demo Kerry Timms - I love her style.



Back on Tuesday with another video.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.