Friday 26 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set

Hello Everyone

When I first saw the new catalogue from Stampin' Up! one of the sets that jumped off the page at me was this one - Awesomely Artisic. Firstly I could see at a glance it would work perfectly with one of my all time favourites, Gorgeous Grunge - but it was also such a versatile set with delicate images for any occasion.



I love the dragonfly image - the mini grunge spots - the hessian type edge stamp and in fact each and every stamp in the set. Even though I am NOT Awesomely Artistic - this set makes me look as though I am!

I finished this card with a button and some lined thread. If you don't already have a catalogue you can pop to my online shop and check out the rest of the images here.  (Just look under products / stamps for Awesomely Artistic).


Love Elizabeth X
Product List
139950s
127555s
104199s

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.