Friday 24 July 2015

Vintage Leaves Gift Bags

Hello Everyone

I recently made a stack of these bags for my lovely team who attended my all - day training. We had great fun making, eating cake and chatting.

I thought making these bags on the day may cause some congestion at the big shot - so instead I put them together in my craft room.

I used the new and fantastic Vintage Leaves stamp set with matching framelits. (It comes as a bundle with a 15% discount if you order both together).

I made the bags using the fabby Gift Bag Punch Board and stamped them with the leaf images too.

I finished with some of the new Metallic Thread (you get 45 meters for £2.75 so I could be generous!) and some ribbon to close.

Do you like them? You can purchase all the supplies needed in my online store if you wish. :)



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.