Friday 22 January 2016

Timeless Textures Birthday

Today's card is a real mixture of goodies. I have stamped with Timeless Textures - a stamp set you will be seeing me use a LOT over the next few months!

I added some Washi Tape from a set called It's My Party, which coordinate with the Designer paper and Enamel dots of the same name (I used some dots on top of the washi). I also tied a bow using the bakers twine - this comes in a duo pack in Mint Macaroon and Melon Mambo and you get over 45 meters for £6.00!

The greeting comes from a stamp set called Party Wishes. Inside I used a die from the Party Pop Ups set - and there is more that can me done with that one….coming soon! But to get a bit of pop-up going on I used two of the Honeycomb Embellishments inside - they fold flat when the card is closed.






Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.