Friday 5 February 2016

Tea and more….

As promised today I am sharing a couple more projects made with the Cups and Kettle Framelits.

These dies are so versatile and work so well with lots of stamps I already have in my craft room - and indeed with Timeless Textures from the new catalogue, which is rarely off my stamp desk at the moment!

These first ones are little mini cards used as table place names. I just adore the little cutlery dies - I could never hand cut those. The little squares of DSP are 2"x2" and folded to make napkins.


This card features the Cups and Kettle Framelits again along with words from Something to Say and Timeless Textures for the spots and 'table top' bit. 


Back on Tuesday with a coffee mug video!


Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.