Monday 18 April 2016

VIDEO Scissor Charms with gift packaging

Hello Everyone

SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO ACCESS THIS VIDEO AND FAILED. I HAVE LOCATED THE PROBLEM WITH YOUTUBE AND IT IS FIXED. Abject apologies to all xxx

Todays video shows how to make a scissor charm with really cute packaging. If you would like to receive one of these, simply attend my new catalogue launch party in May, book a party and it is yours!

Contact me to reserve your place at one of my launch events - and enjoy the video.







Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.